2021.09.29 00:24 Caravana_do_Absurdo Meu canal de Podcast com Audiodrama de Curse of Strahd, Entrevistas com pessoas da cena do RPG e Bate Papos nerds. Se puderem dar uma forcinha, a inauguração vai rolar amanhã!
2021.09.29 00:24 niguess78 How do I prevent this cupping? I use clamps on both ends and middle to keep wood flat and then a clamp on each end and one in the middle tightening them just enough until I have glue squeeze out.
2021.09.29 00:24 VincentFreeman_ Looking forward to 2022
I think there are a lot of issues wrong with our team but like I heard on a podcast recently I think if you ran the probabilities that this scenario would happen it would be like bottom 10% chance. The injuries killed us more than anything and really showed our depth compared to better coaching / development programs.
With all that said I am hoping at least half of this list will come true:
1) Bruce Bochy or Ron Washington are the new manager. With this hire I would hope the manager would have more control than tingler does that we assume Preller is just doing instead of him.
2) Clevinger coming back healthy and 40 K% clev against righties like he was in 2019. This may have been his peak so I will just hope for above average starter performance.
3) Snell coming back healthy and Cy-Young Ace caliber like we saw in August to September. It seems like an awful coincidence he was amazing after Larry got fired.
4) Musgrove getting extended. He is our best pickup in the last few years maybe outside of Cronezone. His salary was $4,450,000 for one year. Next year will be Arb 3 so we can expect him to be making $9 million. The year after that he will be a free agent. I think it makes sense to scoop him up right now before his contract will be too expensive for the padres.
5) Darvish getting healthy. There is a debate among fans and haters (opposing team fans) if Darvish's performance is because he is hurt or the sticky stuff ban. I think it's probably a combination of both. I am hoping the pre-stickied balls are what they use next year. This year a lot of pitchers probably got screwed even if they were just using something like sunscreen. Against STL, 2 games ago he went 7 innings shutty with 9 strike outs and 1 walk. So he still has it. I think he needs to get healthy and more acclimated to the balls in the off season. Then we will have our #1 ace back.
6) Gore will get called up next year. I believe he is going to be a rule 5 so they need to avoid him being put on waivers. He looked a lot better in his last few starts. I think he still has some control issues but I believe he is looking at least better than a lot of what our pitchers were doing this year (including the waiver pick ups). My hope is he is at least good enough to be a 5th/6th guy in our rotation at some point.
7) Morejon getting healthy. I am not sure if I heard a time table on him yet from his tommy john.
8) DH is probably coming. We had a much more scary lineup when there was a DH. I am hoping this helps the consistency. There is also talk about padres trying to sign someone like Nelson Cruz.
9) CJ Abrams getting healthy. He had a catastrophic injury. If that didn't happen I think he would have been called up in 2021 and we wouldn't of got Frazier. Now I think we will either keep Frazier probably until the trade deadline and use him in a trade to fill a need outside of the really congested SS/2B. I am praying to the baseball gods that CJ will be back at the level he was before this injury. If he is I think we will have so much more speed, OBP, and power than we have now. I think Abram's upside may be higher than Machado's. I heard rumors of having him also playing in the outfield.
10) Lamet getting healthy. He looks like he needs surgery. Something hasn't been right. If he doesn't need surgery then I am hoping whatever it is: his arm gets better.
11) Pomeranz getting healthy. Pom had surgery to his forearm. I haven't heard a timetable for him. We have him through 2023 for $10 mil a year. So hoping for his 100% return and to be useful is what we need.
12) Nola getting healthy. He had so many injuries already but he just had another one where he had to get season ending surgery. Nola has a lot of upside offensively and I think he is one of the better defensive catchers. His wRC+ was 100 this year. His 2020 wRC+ was 127 and 2019 was 114. I think this was a down year because of the injuries. I think Nola will be part of the answer to our batting issues in 2022.
13) Campusano getting healthy and getting called up again. We need more heavy hitters. Campusano was raking in the minors. I don't know if his defensive catching skills have improved. I know earlier in the year Snell had a problem with him catching for him. I think at that time Snell would have had a problem with anyone catching for him. Campusano just had an injury but I don't know anything about it. I think if it was serious we would hear more about it. I think Campusano brings more depth and power to our lineup.
14) Hosmer and/or Meyers getting traded. We need salary relief. I would rather have Hosmer gone more than Meyers because of his performance on offense and defense. I don't know how this is done but we can all agree Hosmer is part of the problem. I believe there are plenty of cheap first bases that can perform better than him.
15) Preller hiring like 50 new coaches / analytics / physio medical personnel. In the podcast I was listening to they were mentioning an interview from Cal Quantril that Cleveland is using technology he never saw before. I am wondering what does San Diego have that is lacking other programs are using/figuring out. You need more top talent in the program (non-players) to help with improving everything. San Diego development is a huge problem that is helping cause depth problems. San Diego prospects don't do well on average when they get called up compared to when they get traded. Also, I think the padres have more injuries than any other team. I think there is something systematic there and that needs to also be researched and improved.
submitted by VincentFreeman_ to Padres [link] [comments]
2021.09.29 00:24 flipcup83 iPhone 13 In Stock? (Austin,TX Area)
I have ordered an iPhone 13 for my wife through Verizon online and it still has not given me a shipping date. Originally I think it said around Oct. 8th but talked to a Verizon agent today and was told the order has not been confirmed by the manufacturer. Long story short, does anyone know where any iPhone 13 128 GB might be in stock in the Austin area?
submitted by flipcup83 to verizon [link] [comments]
2021.09.29 00:24 McRandomRooster Whipped this little guy over to the gym real quick today. Finally starting to cool off enough that riding is fun again!
2021.09.29 00:24 dingdongwingwong_ This game is over but guess my top 5 tracks
|submitted by dingdongwingwong_ to lastfm [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 weedy_wendy so.. this new thing.. she jumps on my back whenever i lean over… and just sits there. like i’m her transportation... or, furniture..
|submitted by weedy_wendy to cats [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 anothergenshinplayer Not exactly a meme but you know what would happen if I posted this on the official sub :)
|submitted by anothergenshinplayer to Genshin_Memepact [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 ADSmurf Me and the squad just clicked on this one game last night felt very coordinated
|submitted by ADSmurf to apexlegends [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 spookyism found on the base of seelie courts - what could this be/symbolize?
|submitted by spookyism to Genshin_Lore [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
|submitted by prawnbiryani to 11hr11min [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 Jackinator94 98º - Invisible Man
|submitted by Jackinator94 to 90smusic [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 alnews Risky Business
2021.09.29 00:24 bruhmoment32e Bald Asakaze, don't know what else to say
|submitted by bruhmoment32e to SonnyBoy [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 Yukanoki Oh no, He couldn't do mlg bucket
|submitted by Yukanoki to ralsei [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 THATGUYZER0 Is it safe to call these peg warmers yet?
|submitted by THATGUYZER0 to gijoe [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 Big_Mess3122 cocugunuz ilerde imam hatip okullarina gitmek istese napardiniz?
2021.09.29 00:24 DivineEmotions Journey with derms,biopsies,results and scars
Hi all. This is going to be a long post about my recent journey with dermatologists, biopsies, results and the scars they resulted in. I do not have melanoma, but am being extra cautious with preventative care. My paternal grandfather has 3 siblings that had melanoma that they all had removed. One recently passed from lung cancer.
I am a 30 year young female that has not been the best at going to routine check ups. I am fair skinned, with dark hair and a variety of moles. During my previous visits, when I did go, everything looked well and/or came back benign. When I was 12 I did have a benign red bump excision, but nobody remembers the formal name of the non cancerous red mole.
In April 2021 I decided to make sure that I start and continue my routine check ups. This visit was the first one where the doctor found a suspicious mole she wanted to biopsy.
In many cases I could not firmly tell doctors if my moles have drastically changed or if any were new. I have not tracked this properly myself and highly recommend that everyone with moles do. I have been battling self negativity as I regret not doing so sooner.
Needles to say, this became #1/5 identified atypical moles, all within 3 months. The following is a layout of my dx and dates in 2021.
April: 2 Mild atypical moles were shaven, no residual
May: 1 regular 1 mild/1 moderate atypical mole, excision, no residual.
June: 1 regular 1 mild atypical, shaven, no residual 1 mild-moderate atypical, excision, no residual
The excisions left one horrendous looking keloid scar on my upper left chest , and a normal/cool looking scar on my lower back. The keloid scar sometimes brings pain and itches. I feel so ugly with this, but have been working on accepting and embracing my battle wounds.
I sometimes look at all of my moles and worry as I have so many different colored/shaped ones.. However this is not good for anyone's mental health. I have been working to calm down and listen to the professionals advice, but also being diligent.
I want to take a moment and vent about how I absolutely dislike the dermatology office that I went to, as they seen several patients during my appointment, were extremely quick and not personable. I have been on the hunt for a personal recommendation.
A friend recommend an Oncologist that specializes in Melanoma, so I went to see him. Below is a summary of our visit:
He clearly read my chart and previous medical records before seeing me, I didn't even need to tell him why I was there. He confirmed that I am doing the right things in being preventive. He is obviously not a dermatologist, but he conducted a body check and did not see any concerns.
He mentioned that his family has similar moles to mine and referred me to his personal dermatologist who is also a pathologost.
I also received a referral to a geneticist, and am not sure if I am going to go through that process yet.
I left feeling happy and relieved that I found someone knowledgeable, and a professional dermatologist recommendation.
My next steps are to see the new dermatologist and hope to establish a long term relationship with them, to receive ongoing professional checks, as well as track my own pictures.
I have been a nervous wreck for months, playing Dr.Google and freaking myself out. Many people post pictures asking if moles look suspicious, I am one of those people and you must see a doctor for confirmation. Do not spend time worrying until you have a reason to worry. Educate yourself about the skin and proper skincare. Don't forget sunscreen and invest in sun protective clothing. Keep yourself safe, diligent and sane.
Thank you for reading, please share any experiences or other words of advice/wisdom. :)
Best of luck to us all and protect your largest organ, and your beautiful mind.
submitted by DivineEmotions to Melanoma [link] [comments]
2021.09.29 00:24 West-Cardiologist180 Anyone else think Hwang Joon-ho (the detective) is still alive?
He was shot in the shoulder and fell to the ocean. That leaves alot of room for survival. I feel like he may return in season 2.
Or maybe it's just wishful thinking since he was my favorite character. What do yall think?
submitted by West-Cardiologist180 to squidgame [link] [comments]
2021.09.29 00:24 ayymadd Recién viendo el informe de Dist. de Ingreso del INDEC: Ingreso promedio de $43.907 / u$s234 (dólar libre) para población con ingresos
|submitted by ayymadd to argentina [link] [comments]|
2021.09.29 00:24 Heniha Yippppeee! Been waiting 3 months for my 401k to get open architecture! Tomorrow I get to transfer 50% into a self directed brokerage! Gonna gobble up this tasty dip and average up like a mofo!
2021.09.29 00:24 Responsible_Amoeba47 Lost Bracelet
2021.09.29 00:24 xSGAx A Little On The Chin, lol
2021.09.29 00:24 Really-ok Covid test pre-flight
I know there are plenty of posts about pre-flight COVID tests. I am not in the right mind to research those posts so I am asking for your help. My sister passed away and I have to get to Chicago preferably by Thursday evening or no later than Friday morning. I haven't traveled since before COVID. Where do I go to get the test needed to fly to Chicago? My quick Google search shows that I need to test before flying even being vaxed. I'll (hopefully) be flying via United or Southwest? Thank you.
submitted by Really-ok to Sacramento [link] [comments]
2021.09.29 00:24 Puzzleheaded-Ad8785 Has anyone found the public co-op lobby on PS4/PS5 FUT?